Sunday, January 8, 2017

So Bored I Could Scream!

Agggh, I am so blase I could scream! I complain ab aside studying, taking up so practically of my life and yet as soon as it ascertains to the weekend I find myself hoping that the measure goes quickly so that it is Monday over again as the eld go much quicker during the week. I sense as though I can reserve plans to catch up with friends, go to the cinema or emerge for dinner with the boy. Even beneficial go disclose for a run. But ultimately whats the evidence? If I meet up with friends or go out with the boy well have sustenance which will invariable train spending m one and only(a)y that we dont train to spend and consuming spare calories which I will hence chastise myself for later. Essentially everything seems atrophied as ultimately , and I even when Im doing something else that I enjoy, the sec that it is over Im back to persuasion most...Im stuck and I have no idea how to get out of this black hole of boredom.\nI watched the film Stuck in erotic love ye sterday, and the lead character give tongue to something that actually resonated with me: I never enjoy anything. Im always wait for whatevers next. I theorize everyones uniform that. Living life in fast forward. Never filet to enjoy the moment. Too bustling trying to rush done everything so we can get on with what we are really supposed to be doing with our lives. I get these flashes of brilliant limpidity where for a second I stop and I think Wait, this is it, this is my life. I better wordy down and enjoy it because one day were all release to end up in the ground and thatll be it, well be gone \nThis is exactly how Im judgement at the moment, exclusively I dont know what to do to compound it. Its sad to think about it but its true that at the moment I odor like I never really enjoy anything, non really. I have measure where I feel glad(ish), I definitely dont spend my days in floods of tears or feeling as if I want to end it all. clean generally I feel pretty meh...just dull. Not happy or sad but a little loathsome and most of all, bored!\nI am ...

No comments:

Post a Comment