Sunday, January 27, 2019

My Foundations Learning

This rise will explain what My Foundations Lab Is as salutary as explain what a Path Module is. Also this essay will tell you about my learnings, my weaknesses and my strengths as well as the mental faculty I get alongd. Youll find where to get help and different path module names and styles. My Foundations Learning Path My Labs Plus Is an essential part forward students success at AAU University. By participating In different research testing grounds through and through ones studies they will learn many new things. One particular lab is The My Foundations Learning Path Builder Program otherwise known as the MFC Path Builder. on that point are three different path builders that you must pinpoint to develop a path module for for individu ally one. These path builders are edition, composition and Math. After completion of each one you will get an individualist path module that Indicates what you exigency to work on In each subject. While doing my MFC Path Builder I began to feel Like I was In school again. The first-class honours degree path I completed was that Reading path. Reading is not one of my strongest mints and I know I dismiss always use any extra help when it comes to my reading comprehension. cognize this I decided that I would use this path as my path module. There are four different modules for completion. I have mastered the first two modules during testing the last two are the areas I need to work on. These areas are Reading talk terms and Reading Advanced. The Reading Intermediate module has several different links In It that help to advance your reading comprehension, your understanding of topics, main ideas and it also teaches you how to work on prompt reading strategies.When I started my MFC Path Builder lab I did not understand what the lab was about. I thought I had to complete each path, than complete every module and its contents. I worked on my paths In the eve when my house was quiet, so I could apply myself 100%. Af ter Tuesdays banter Board I realized I had done more than I needed ton my Path Builder. Because of this I was able to relax a bit and take a step back and evaluate my progress. I found that my weakest path is MATH I did horrible on this path. I mastered only 2 of 20 different modules from testing.These modules are Decimals and Ratio, Portion, Percent. Knowing this I will have stay focused and set up a plan so that I can develop the mathematics skills needed for my studies. Such skills that I will need to focus on are Linear Equations, Inequalities, Exponents, Polynomials, Geometry, Algebra and more. Using each of the different modules developed from my lab tests I will be able to go back and complete each module. Each of the modules left to complete will be compose applying and truly trying to learn all the materials.I will have to raise a plan to complete these based on my academic of necessity during each course I take. One great thing Vive well-read is that help Is Just a cli ck away when working on the different modules. There Is a Help link that has different options for help. I think one of my soon to De Advocates Is going to De ten Pearson I motorbus service Matt. Also IT I need more help than what the lab may offer I know that I can fill my academic advisor and he will help me to find all the help I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment